Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Puddin' Pop & Baby Bump

Audrey & I made very simple pudding pops yesterday - and she loved them.. we just put pudding in the popsicle mold, put it in the freezer and voila! It sort of has a double meaning around here - my mom always calls Audrey her "pudding pop." {cute}
Funny story.. Audrey wanted to wear her LSU cheerleading uniform all day yesterday- yes even to Wal Mart - when she saw it in her closet she said, "GO TIGERS!" I guess someone has been paying attention! :) That's my girl!


not much going on here - a couple of friends have asked to see "belly pictures.." There's not that much to look at just yet - Just a little thick in the middle - I wish it would just pop out so I would be out of the "is she fat or is she pregnant" phase :) ha ha! 14 weeks and counting...
I've been feeling good and have energy again - I'm even going to the gym a few times a week!

1 comments:

Christine said...

you look so cute!! Of course your thick around the middle is most peoples "normal middle" :) Miss you guys lots. Love the updates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails